As contractors, we provide support to Fuel Storage Facility, Fueling Facility Operation, and Ground Support Fueling Management departments for conducting specific activities in compliance with departmental, state, and federal requirements. Additionally, we are responsible for responding to a range of inquiries regarding processes or bid status, as well as achieving departmental objectives while staying within budget.
Our company will help oversee the required processes, including work orders and requisitions for supplies, equipment, conference requests, and bids for potential commodities, supplies, equipment, and services for the purpose of acquiring necessary resources to support the contractor’s Management team. ATLPCTrading will work as a team player and ensure that the following tasks are met:
• Evaluating orders and paperwork, such as requisitions and change orders, for the purpose of ensuring our responsibilities as a subcontractor are met.
• Participating in department meetings, in-service training, workshops, and more for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
• Preparing written materials and electronic financial information for the purpose of documenting activities, providing references, conveying information, and complying with established financial, legal, and/or administrative requirements.
• Maintaining the ability to review, interpret, and comprehend bid terms, conditions, and contractual language in order to tabulate results and make decisions. This includes addendums and changed orders.
• Presenting information on administrative procedures, services, and regulations for training and orienting other personnel, and/or disseminating information to appropriate parties within our company.
• Researching contracts, suppliers, equipment, and regulation, including evaluation of new products that allow compliance with budgetary guidelines.
• Providing information requested by the Purchasing Manager for the purposes of compliance with audit documentation requirements.
• Responding to inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources in order to provide information, direction, and appropriate referrals.
• Performing various other related duties and projects as assigned or as directed by the Management Team to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the department. These tasks may include, but are not limited to, program administration, purchasing, website updates, travel programs, and open government programs.
• ATLPCTrading is required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job, including personal processes, pertinent codes, policies, regulations and/or laws, federal and state purchasing regulations, education code, budget management, and accounting.
• Advanced knowledge of purchasing regulations is not required, but the ability to learn and apply these regulations and processes is critical to the performance of our duties.